How to Use SPSS®: A Step-By-Step Guide to Analysis and Interpretation by Brian C Cronk
English | 1 Jan. 2016 | ISBN: 1936523442 | 176 Pages | AZW3/MOBI/EPUB/PDF (conv) | 33.26 MB
* Designed for use by novice computer users, this text begins with the basics, such as starting SPSS, defining variables, and entering and saving data.
* All major statistical techniques covered in beginning statistics classes are included:
· descriptive statistics
· graphing data
· prediction and association
· parametric inferential statistics
· nonparametric inferential statistics
· statistics for test construction
* Each section starts with a brief description of the statistic that is covered and important underlying assumptions, which help students select appropriate statistics.
* Each section describes how to interpret results and express them in a research report after the data are analyzed. For example, students are shown how to phrase the results of a significant and an insignificant t test.
* More than 200 (including sample output) throughout the book show students exactly what to expect as
they follow along using SPSS.
* A glossary of statistical terms is included, which makes a handy reference for students who need to review the meanings of basic statistical terms.
* Practice exercises throughout the book give students stimulus material to use as they practice to achieve mastery of the program.
* Thoroughly field-tested; your students are certain to appreciate this book.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- عدد المساهمات : 158666
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/09/2016