Quinn Farrar Wilson, "Bone Broth: 101 Essential Recipes & Age-Old Remedies to Heal Your Body"
English | ISBN: 1942411928 | 2016 | EPUB | 240 pages | 4 MB
Discover the amazing natural healing powers of bone broth, the ancient cure-all that is making waves as today's newest health food trend.
The miracle broth has been said to heal inflammation, improve skin, aid digestion, and strengthen joints, among a long list of other wellness benefits. While hotspots from New York City to Portland are dishing out cups of bone broth for upwards of $9 a piece, it is surprisingly inexpensive and easy to make at home-and with this simple cookbook in hand, it is an accessible and rewarding additional to any diet.
This bone-a fide guide will give you everything you need to enjoy the nourishing benefits of bone broth, with:
* 20 go-to bone broth recipes to start enjoying today
* Dozens of inspired broth-based recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
* An easy-to-understand overview of the health benefits of broth
* Remedies for the common flu, joint pain, fatigue, inflammation, and much more
* Helpful tips to incorporate bone broth into your everyday diet
* A handy conversion chart to go from stovetop to slow cooker to pressure cooker
Easy-to-follow and straightforward, the recipes and tips in this book will put you on a sustainable path to health and wellness.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- عدد المساهمات : 158666
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/09/2016