Rick Makoujy, "How to Read a Balance Sheet"
ISBN: 0071700331 | 2010 | EPUB | 224 pages | 3 MB
Put the most valuable business tool to work for you! The balance sheet is the key to everything-from efficient business operation to accurate assessment of a company's worth. It's a critical business resource-but do you know how to read it? How to Read a Balance Sheet breaks down the subject into easy-to-understand components. If you're a business owner or manager, this book helps you . . .
* Manage working capital
* Generate higher returns on assets
* Maximize your inventory dollars
* Evaluate investment opportunities If you're an investor, this book helps you . . .
* Determine the market value of a company's assets and operations
* Predict future earnings and trends
* Assess the impact of capital expenditures
* Identify potential "red flags" before the crowd How to Read a Balance Sheet gives you the bottom line of what you need to know about: Cash Flow
and how it all comes together.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- عدد المساهمات : 174497
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/09/2016