Jo Thomas, Keely Rogers, "The Move to Global War: IB History Course Book: Oxford IB Diploma Program"
English | ISBN: 0198310188 | 2015 | 257 pages | PDF | 24 MB
Drive critical, engaged historical learning. Helping learners more deeply understand historical concepts, the student-centred approach of this new Course Book enables broader, big picture understanding. Developed directly with the IB and fully supporting the new syllabus for first examination 2017, the clear, structured format helps you logically and easily progress through the new course content.
- Cover the new syllabus in the right level of depth, with rich, thorough subject content
- Developed directly the with IB, with the most comprehensive support for the new syllabus
- Truly engage learners with topical, relevant material that convincingly connects learning with the modern, global world
- Streamline your planning, with a clear and thorough structure helping you logically progress through the syllabus
- Decipher source evaluation, refine and progress analytical thinking and fully embed vital Paper 1 skills, strengthening exam performance
- Integrate Approaches to learning with ATLs like thinking, communication, research and social skills built directly into learning
- Help learners think critically about improving performance with extensive examiner insight and samples based on the latest exam format
- Build an advanced level, thematic understanding with fully integrated Global Contexts, Key Concepts and TOK
- Also available as an Online Course Book
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- عدد المساهمات : 158666
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/09/2016