Joshua Becker, "The More of Less: Finding the Life You Want Under Everything You Own"
ISBN: 1601427964 | 2016 | EPUB | 240 pages | 1 MB
Don't Settle for More
Most of us know we own too much stuff. We feel the weight and burden of our clutter, and we tire of cleaning and managing and organizing.
While excess consumption leads to bigger houses, faster cars, fancier technology, and cluttered homes, it never brings happiness. Rather, it results in a desire for more. It redirects our greatest passions to things that can never fulfill. And it distracts us from the very life we wish we were living.
Live a better life with less.
In The More of Less, Joshua Becker, helps you....
* recognize the life-giving benefits of owning less
* realize how all the stuff you own is keeping you from pursuing your dreams
* craft a personal, practical approach to decluttering your home and life
* experience the joys of generosity
* learn why the best part of minimalism isn't a clean house, it's a full life
The beauty of minimalism isn't in what it takes away. It's in what it gives.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- عدد المساهمات : 158666
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/09/2016