Lee Reiber, "Mobile Forensic Investigations: A Guide to Evidence Collection, Analysis, and Presentation"
English | ISBN: 0071843639 | 2016 | EPUB | 480 pages | 22,4 MB
Master the tools and techniques of mobile forensic investigations
Conduct mobile forensic investigations that are legal, ethical, and highly effective using the detailed
information contained in this practical guide. Mobile Forensic Investigations: A Guide to Evidence Collection, Analysis, and Presentation fully explains the latest tools and methods along with features, examples, and real-world case studies. Find out how to assemble a mobile forensics lab, collect prosecutable evidence, uncover hidden files, and lock down the chain of custody. This comprehensive resource shows not only how to collect and analyze mobile device data but also how to accurately document your investigations to deliver court-ready documents.
* Legally seize mobile devices, USB drives, SD cards, and SIM cards
* Uncover sensitive data through both physical and logical techniques
* Properly package, document, transport, and store evidence
* Work with free, open source, and commercial forensic software
* Perform a deep dive analysis of iOS, Android, and Windows Phone file systems
* Extract evidence from application, cache, and user storage files
* Build SQLite queries and Python scripts for mobile device file interrogation
* Prepare reports that will hold up to judicial and defense scrutiny
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- عدد المساهمات : 158666
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/09/2016